Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Welcome

Time for a new challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters
and Sandi Lee is our host and she has chosen the picture below
as our inspiration!




Right after Christmas Cottage Cutz blog had a blog hop,
I joined in and I ended up winning the gift certificate to their store.
I sure had fun shopping as not only did I have my certificate,
they had all their dies half  off and a HUGE clearance section as well.


That is where my chair die comes in...
isn't it cute?
It was at that time on sale for almost nothing!
I cut it out twice, then added the print for the back and the cushion.

The rug embossing folder is one I have had forever and
this is the first time I have put it to use!

The welcome sign are stamps from SU Hoop La La set,
stamped in SU Groovy Guava and Bermuda Bay inks.

I added the little kitties that I cut from snippets of scrap papers.

Now head on over and see what my 'sistahs' have created....
join in with us, we would love to see what you create!!

Products Used:
Papers:  My Mind's Eye On Trend
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix Foyer
Stamps:  SU Hoop La La
Inks:  SU Groovy Guava, Bermuda Bay
Dies:  Impression Obsession Cats,
Cottage Cutz Chair





8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so cute Diane. Love your little chair!

Darlene said...

You are just AMAZING! Is there any 'off the wall' die you don't have? I have a LOT of dies and I must admit I would NEVER have thought to own a 'chair' die ... lol ... but it is PERFECT in this application and your colors are also PERFECT! YOU ROCKED this challenge girlfriend! What an adorable creation!

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Diane!! I love the scene you've created!! The chair is awesome!! You made the it look gorgeous and a must-have die!! And how fabulous is that rug??!! Perfect!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Leslie Miller said...

I have to echo what Darlene said, except I don't own as many dies as either of you. I'm working on it, though. I just love seeing all the "off the wall" dies you have. It fascinates me! Now, all that said, I LOVE the chair in this perfect color and with the coordinating upholstery. Your rug embossing folder is pretty off the wall, too, and I love it! So cute and so much fun!

laurie said...

I LOVE the cozy scene you have created! awesome!

Sand Lee said...

This is amazing! I love everything about it!! xx

Sand Lee said...

This is amazing! I love everything about it!! xx

Ros Crawford said...

Congrats on your win! That chair is so cute! I'd love it! Lovely card!